Thursday, August 16, 2012

Writing and thank yous

Sigh... This is becoming quite a bad habit, but for once I have a good reason for not posting. I want to write in a big way. In a way I haven't wanted to write in a long time.

And since the desire and the urge is there, I'm not going to ruin things by distracting myself.

So yeah. GPF continues as always. Then on Monday there will be a guest post and Tuesday another Interview. Wow, this will be like an unplanned blogging break!

Anyway. Just want to say thanks to Cindy for volunteering to write this week's post. You are officially my heroine until further notice.

And then I want to say thanks to all my blogging friends who looked me up at WriteOnCon. And for your excellent feedback. Because you guys' crits ROCKED. 

See you all on Wednesday! X

7 comments:

  1. If you're excited, in the zone, and ready to write, go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Misha,
    You have your priorities. And writing in a big way is most encouraging. Great stuff and happy writing!
    Gary :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're in a writing jag. Blogging pales by comparison... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT! Thank you for the smile. Glad I could help out and excited to be a visitor on your great site.

    I'm wearing a cape to work tomorrow and the heck with what anyone else thinks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If the writing is flowing then you have yo go with it. Hoping that feeling sticks around and it's a productive time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could get in the zone. I hope it is fruitful for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read what you think.

Feel free to ignore the check-box saying "Prove you're not a robot." My word verification is off, but I moderate comments to posts older than two weeks.