Thursday, May 19, 2011

Today, we have a winner!

Before I announce the winner, I just want to apologize for my inactivity lately. I've been busy with the rest of my life this week, so I haven't been able to visit any blogs. Including those of the people that commented on mine. I feel terrible about that, but right now, the other aspects of my life take precedence. I will get back to visiting blogs on Monday.


Ok then... on to the point of today's post.


StoryCoverSMALL.jpg


And the winner is:


*Drumroll*


Robin Ingle!


Congrats, Robin, please contact me at mishagericke(AT)gmail(DOT)com as soon as you can to claim your prize.

12 comments:

  1. Sometimes life gets in the way of other things. I think that's something most of us understand.

    And congratulations to Robin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misha, right now I'm feeling like you...I'm so far behind on blog visits, I don't know if I'll ever catch up! All these public holidays aren't good for one!! :)
    Judy, South Africa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Robin and hang in there Misha, we'll be right here waiting for you.
    Odie - NC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the congrats, everyone! I'll be in touch, Misha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winner. I understand your business as I took a peek at your other blog. Good luck with all the actress stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to Robin!

    Everyone has their busier times--and we'll always be here when you return!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know, I have not once seen that book cover when you were trying to show it. I don't know if it's my computer or the image or what.

    I haven't been on top of things lately either. I'm been at least three days behind on blog posts for the past week. I'm finally catching up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Robin!

    We've been there, Misha. Not to worry. Life does get in the way, but your blogging friends always understand,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi guys, just wanted to shout out and say thanks for being such a great, understanding bunch. Love you all! X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read what you think.

Feel free to ignore the check-box saying "Prove you're not a robot." My word verification is off, but I moderate comments to posts older than two weeks.